Drim Daniel FMCG Distributie – HERMES SFA Supports Business Growth in Pandemic
250 Pre-Sales & Van-Sales agents in the sales force were equipped with the most advanced Sales Force Automation application developed in Romania: HERMES SFA & Retail Execution developed by Transart.
Earnings, benefits and optimizations obtained
- The mobile app is friendlier and more intuitive, making it much easier for agents to learn and use;
- The management part of the promotions is much more flexible and easier to adapt, compared to the previous solutions used by the company;
- The application allows us to automate the collection of market data (merchandising) for partners who request us;
- The synchronization of stocks on the terminal of field agents is now almost real-time: if previously the synchronization was done only once (the night before leaving the race) and they still had problems, now it is done much more often during the day;
- Another big plus is the integration of Van-Sales into HERMES and the adoption of the “Goal Dashboard” – the place where sales people can track their achievements and quickly see how they are doing in relation to the target.
“Previously, I did not have the Van-Sales part at all, budgets for promotions, I did not have data collection from the market, nor the mechanism through which agents can request and receive real-time exemptions, directly within the SFA application. We now have a number of additional reports that allow us to monitor agent promotions and discounts. We are very happy with the decision to go with Transart!“Said Mr. Radu Trandafir, CEO – DRIM Daniel Distributie FMCG SRL
About DRIM Daniel Distribution FMCG
Started as a family business in 1994 in Pitesti, DRIM DANIEL DISTRIBUTIE FMCG is currently one of the most solid and complex businesses in the traditional distribution of consumer goods. Having a complex product portfolio, both on the food / food area (Ex: Mondelēz, JDE, Nestle, Kandia, Pepsi, Dr. Oetker, Mars, Wrigley) and on non-food (L’Oreal, Reckitt Benckiser, Ficosota , BIC etc), the company covers half of the country’s population: 20 counties with 11 warehouses, 250 field agents, a fleet of over 400 cars and a team of close to 700 employees. The company also covers the “Petrol station” channel, ensuring the distribution of products in gas station networks (MOL, ROMPETROL, SOCAR) at national level, and for certain suppliers it also ensures the delivery of goods to the IKA / MT channel (hypermarkets / supermarkets in Modern Trade) and and / or merchandising services.